Halong Silversea Cruise is a deluxe cruise with 18 cabins, daily departure from Halong Bay. Take part in this 3-day trip, tourists will have chances to experience the best of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay with many exciting activities such as cave discovering, kayaking, swimming, Tai Chi practicing, cooking and fishing.
A deluxe cruise with 18 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau port
Interesting itinerary Halong Bay - Floating village - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba sandy beach resort
Exciting activities such as cave discovering, kayaking, swimming, Tai Chi practicing, cooking and fishing...
Description Price for Deluxe - 2 nights on boat
Description Price for Deluxe triple - 2 nights on boat
Description Price for Premium - 2 nights on boat (jacuzzi bathtub)
Description Price for Suite balcony - 2 nights on boat
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
8:15 - Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8:AM - 16:00) on day boat. cruising to other parts of Halong Bay, less touristy
09:30 – Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and take photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
10:30 - Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay.
12:00 – Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on boat.
13:00 – Keep cruising to other parts of Halong for an hour more.
14:00 – Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivate pearls.
15:00 – Keep cruising back.
16:00 - Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on boat.
19:00 - Enjoy the second dinner on boat
20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board
- English speaking guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
What's Not Included
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi (bookable)
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!