Experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty of Phu Quoc island within 3 days on Gecko Eyes cruise. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets, and visit the pearl island. Let's join us for an enjoyable memory!
Sightseeing the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people
Exploring Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets
Taking part in exciting activities including biking around Mekong villages, rowing boat, visiting orchard gardens
Description Price for Double or twin cabin, departure on odd dates(e. g. Sept 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.)
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise vessel and side trips
- Shuttle to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!