This tour focuses on Vietnamese cuisine like street food culture in Hanoi with many famous specialties, besides, tourists can have some rest in Halong bay on an overnight cruise.Try to eat like a local while you are in Hanoi and you will not be disappointed!
Walking tour with many exciting stops to enjoy the variety of Hanoi cuisine
An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on Marguerite Junk 3*
Dinner out in Hanoi with the most authentic experience – try local “bia hoi” and hotspot
Description Price for Standard package 2*
Description Price for Superior package 3*
Description Price for Deluxe package 4*
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time.
18.00 Enjoy a welcome dinner with one of the most famous restaurant in Hanoi - Cha Ca La Vong (La Vong grilled fish). Free time to visit the Old quarter by night on foot after dinner or taxi back to your hotel for overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi free walking tour - street food lunch (B, L)
After breakfast, meet with your volunteer tour guide and start a walking tour to visit French Quarters and Old Quarters with the best of them. Highlights of this trips is the French style villas and buildings in French Quaters, Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Hanoi Old Quarter with small and narrow streets but always busy and crowded from morning to night. Try to eat just like a local in a small vendor shops with your volunteer guide (many dishes available for your reference). Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong overnight cruise (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, morning pickup and transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 4: Halong - Hanoi (B, L)
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi street foods tour - Departure (B, L)
09.00 Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour (or motorbike tour) to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi. You will have chance to taste many different specialties of Hanoi people such as BBQ bread, grilled meat on stick, fried fermented pork roll, spring rolls, Pillow cake, mixed fruits... Local lunch highlighted with the famous dish - Bun Cha Hang Manh. After that, relaxing at a cafe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem lake.
Walking back to your hotel on foot or taxi and free time until picking up to the airport for departure flight. End of tour.
- Transport: airport transfer, shuttle bus for Halong tour, Hanoi no car
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3* and 4* hotels and cruises (subject to availability), click here for more details
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Halong cruises: 2* cruises (Apricot, Imperial Classic, Lan Ha Legend, Peace Charm or similar), 3* cruises (Lavender, V'Spirit, Majestic, Phoenix or similar), 4* cruises: Luxury Flamingo, Gaden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea/similar, 5* cruises: Athena, Azalea, Alisa, Victory star, Signature, Starlight or similar
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees in Halong
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports to/from Halong Bay
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra drinks and meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Transport for walking tour/ food tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!