Sapa Easy Trekking 2D3N is an easy trekking tour to visit Sapa with the night train from Hanoi. With this tour, tourists will have chance to visit some villages of ethnic minorities in Sapa including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat. This trip can be operated either as a joining group tour to save money or private tour for more privacy.
Visit Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat in Sapa
Join an easy trekking tour to Sapa with overnight train from Hanoi
Learn more about daily lifestyle and exclusive custom of local people
Description Price per person based on superior double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista
Description Price for Standard Private tour (Fansipan View Hotel)
Description Price for Superior Private tour (Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista)
Description Shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai. Price per person based on deluxe double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista
Description Price per person based on standard double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel
Description Price per person based on deluxe double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from tô Lào Cai.
Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C)
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 10Km trekking, 8km driving from Ta Van village back to Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Lao Cai (B, L, D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to train station, local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Trekking level: 4/10
- 7km trekking, 3km driving from Cat Cat back to Sapa
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- English speaking guide
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!