An interesting trip to visit five villages in Sapa including Y Linh Ho village, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Cat Cat in 3 days. Highlight of this trip is visit of Lao Chai village where is home of Black H’Mong people see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, and enjoy the mountain life on sunset in Ta Van. Join us for an amazing experience!
Walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
Understanding how H’Mong women use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
Visiting a big waterfall on the stream and the old Hydroelectric Power Station built by French people
Description Price for 1 night in homestay + 1 night in 2* hotel
Description Price for 3* hotel (H'mong Sapa Hotel or similar)
Description Price for 4* hotel (Sunny Mountain Hotel or similar)
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- Insurance during the time on bus
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water, tissue / 2 ways/person on bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 1 night at Sapa View Hotel or similar (Deluxe room on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!