Special tour to visit local market on Sunday (Bac Ha). With this Sapa Easy Trek with Bac Ha Market 2D3N, you will have chance to attend and visit 1 Market (Bac Ha), 4 villages (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Pho) and 7 different minority peoples (Black H’Mong, Flower H’mong, Black Dao, Tay, Day, Ha Nhi and Nung)
Visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day people
Learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom
Have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people’s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits
Description Price per person based on double/twin sharing at 3* hotel. Sharing shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
Description Price for Private tour staying at 3* hotel
Description Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Fansipan View Hotel
Description Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Sapa Panorama or Vista Hotel
Description Price for Deluxe Group tour
Night 1 (Sat): Hanoi - Night train to Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Sun): Lao Cai - Bac Ha - Sapa (B, L, D)
05h30: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Bac Ha. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way to Sapa. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 (Mon): Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Lao Cai (B, L, D)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa, free time time shuttle bus transfer to Lao Cai Station. Dinner before boarding the overnight train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- All meals on tour (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!