What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Tour 2 days cruises from Can Tho to Cai Be or from Cai Be to Can Tho. We will have a chance to enjoy fantastic scenery and daily life of the Mekong people. In this trip, Cruise brings you to small villages to visit fruit orchards, rice fields and local people.
- Take a sampan boat to visit Cai Be and Cai Rang floating market
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and fantastic sunset over Mekong River on Sundeck
- Observe and know more about most of main careers that play an important role in village
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- 4 savoury meals
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- Transfer from Saigon by shuttle bus
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Price Excludes
- Other Drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon (bookable)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
In the morning we take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. You board your comfortable wooden river cruise vessel around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Rang / Cai Be Floating Market
Wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta. At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards. After the excursion to the market it is time to start the journey back to Saigon. Have lunch break at Mekong Rest Stop on the way.
Meals: B, L
- The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
02 Jul 2018
More people on the tour than expected (we had a coach load (some doing the three day tour option) and I thought it was supposed to be a small group tour). However this wasn't really a problem as we all got on well together. Had a bit of a walk from our hotel to the bus but not a problem. This was a hotel pickup. Tour itself was good. The floating market was good but not that many boats. Still good fun buying from them. Hotel was ok for a night. Altogether enjoyable.
30 Nov 2017