What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31FLA01
Explore Halong Bay in 2 days with Flamingo Cruise, you will have a chance to admire the beauty of magical stalactites and stalagmites in the famous Surprise Cave, TiTop island. Freely explore the surrounding areas by your own on a kayak and at the end of the day, find yourself relax on a peaceful white sand beach or enjoy the calm and crystal clear water of the bay.
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, join cooking class, doing Tai Chi
- Exploring the most beautiful cave in Halong bay - Surprise cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 15m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
On the 1st floor, wide window with full view
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Size : 16m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
On the 2nd floor, with window with full view
Total Option Price
Size : 18m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
On the 2nd floor, largest room on boat, private balcony
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi Session
- On board insurance
- Cooking demonstration
- English Speaking Guide
- Fruits and local green tea
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- All meals on board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Round-trip shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Pearl Farm - TiTop island
07:30 - 08:00 Optional shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area.
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:30 Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets.
15:00 Kayaking around Pearl Farm Village, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
17:30 Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free
18.00 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar
Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Flamingo Cruise
- Day 2: Surprise Cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
07:45 Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
10:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
10.45 Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:45 Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Meals: B, Br
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.8
13 Oct 2018
We booked the one night tour. Everything was perfect arranged. The rooms were very nice and we had an aditional bed. Of course, as in the most cruise ship, there is not a lot space for lugagge. But that was ok. The activites offered a wide range: cayaking, stop of an island with a superb view, visiting of a cave, morning thai chi ... . The food was exellent and the staff very friendly and well organised. We were lucky that we had nice weather. Thank you to all of you.
08 Oct 2018
Our tour guide picked us up from out hotel and after a 4 hour coach ride we arrived at the harbour. Our initial thought was the boat looked "tired" ... however, it didn't detract whatsoever. We were looked after from the minute we boarded to the minute we left. The boat and cabin were all wood, the cabin's bed was SOOO comfortable. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all delicious and the crew all worked hard. One of our party had a birthday and were surprised by a carved out fruit shell with a candle. The Thai Chi class at 6.30am was excellent, the first time we had tried this, followed by a delicious breakfast. The trip to the caves was excellent. Would highly recommend.
04 Oct 2018
We boarded the Flamingo 2D1N cruise during a recent trip at the end of September 2018 and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made in our Hanoi trip. We were lucky to have the friendly and knowledgeable Johnny as our tour guide, who spoke great English and was humorous and friendly, having told us he had been a tour guide for 8 years. The whole package included transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi on the second day, with halfway stop at Hong Ngoc where visitors could see various handicrafts and souvenirs made by disabled people. We were surprised by the amount of food being served (course meal style) and they all tasted nice. We were lucky to have both rooms with private balconies and both rooms were huge, spacious, and clean. On the first day of the itinerary, we had kayaking along the crystal clear water before heading to the TiTop Island to take photo of the whole bay. Granted there were a lot of other cruises in the area but it was expected since Halong Bay was a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site and was in the itinerary for most people visiting Hanoi. We were given chances to try squid fishing during the night after the dinner as well although unfortunately Johnny told us it was the low season for squid and the chances of catching a squid was 2% based on his experience. On the second day, after breakfast we headed to the Cave of Surprise, where Johnny further regaled us on the features and history of the cave. The cave, just like Titop Island, would be full of people since we were told that all the 2D1N cruises practically had the similar itinerary. The boat sailed back to the port and the same bus then drove us back to Hanoi. In overall, it has been a great and wonderful experience in Flamingo Cruise.
Poh Yee L
29 Aug 2018
We went for 2D1N Ha Long Bay tour on August 23. The package includes: (a) first day: pickup from Old Quarter, overnight stay, food, 1-hour kayaking, Ti Top island visit, sunset, squid fishing and stargazing (b) sunrise watching, breakfast, Surprise Cave, brunch and transport back to Hanoi and drop-off at Hanoi. Our tour guide Johnny speaks good English and is very concise and clear with instructions so we are always well-informed of the activities. There are only 15 guests on the cruise so it is relatively quiet. We got free upgrade to deluxe room with private balcony so it is a plus! For every meal, we were served at least 3-course and more. The food tasted good and had nice presentation. On top of that, the cruise is clean and good. And the staffs are very helpful and friendly. we enjoyed our trip a lot.
27 Jul 2018
We have decided to take this cruise at a very last minute, after arriving to Hanoi and have booked it trough a local agency just over 24 hours in advance. Transportation to and from Ha Long bay was included in the price and the pick up was a few minutes ahead of schedule. We've arrived to Ha Long on time and were taken to the cruise ship with minimum waiting. There we were met with friendly crew, that showed us to our cabins, which were cosy, clean and air conditioned. The cruise included lunch, dinner, breakfast and brunch. Food was plenty and tasty. Apart from amazing scenery of Ha Long bay, other activities included kayaking (or pearl farm visit), Titov island and beach visit, cooking class (Vietnamese spring rolls) and squids fishing on the first day. We have started the second day with tai chi and continued with a visit of Surprise cave. Throughout the journey, our great guide Dai, who spoke good English, was explaining interesting facts about whatever we were looking at at that moment, some history and life in Vietnam. A very pleasant cruise, that we can easily recommend.