What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honeymoon couples
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GBL01
Combined between traditional and modern senses, the Garden Bay Luxury cruise possesses 11 cabins which are decorated in classic style and still fully furnished with various modern amenities. Its tours provide an excellent itinerary for swimming, kayaking or relaxing on the sundeck to visit the most untouched areas. Choosing to travel with Garden Bay Luxury cruise is sure to make your Halong Bay experience smooth and enjoyable.
- Experience 2 days 1 night on the 4-star cruise on Halong Bay
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking Class
- Entrance Fees
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person
- 01 bottles of water in each room
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Halong
07.15: We will pick you up at your hotel for a three-and-a-half-hour road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on the boat.
12.30: Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
13.00: Cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay and have lunch with Set Menu.
15.00: Explore Vung Vieng Village. Guests choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour).
16.30: Swimming, Sunbathing, and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat cruises to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
19.30: Having BBQ dinner.
21.00: Free evening or take part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request). Taste a variety of drinks at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, and juices, etc.
23.00: End of program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Garden Bay Luxury
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave - Halong harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Doing exercises with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
07.15: Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
8.00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son cave. Located at the center of the World Heritage Area - Halong Bay. Thien Canh Son Cave treats tourists to the wild and mysterious beauty of nature.
09.30: Return to the boat for check-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10.30: Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and wait for return transportation.
16.30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Itineraries may be changed due to the weather condition and operation of authority management.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
05 Jul 2019
10 Dec 2018
We did the 2 day, 1 night cruise, and can't recommend this highly enough, so all the other wonderful and positive comments you have read are exactly what we experienced too. From the welcome aboard, the amazing room, the friendly staff, the seemingly never-ending food to die for, and of course the rather lovely back drop of Ha Long Bay, this was an experience that will stay with us for life. An excursion to canoe around a bit, a walk to a cave (a torch might be helpful inside, it was a bit dark) and a visit to a floating village were also part of the package. But mostly it's just about Ha Long Bay, and cruising around in luxury. Do it, you will be so thrilled you did.
03 Feb 2017
Teto of Vietnam is the Chinese New Year, and on this cruise it was with Chinese groups, French groups, Germans, Filipino and others. The staff was able to get a fun moment by exciting not only the English language but also the language of each country using the words of each country with excitement. The cabin is kept clean and hot water can be used firmly with a shower nozzle of a type that can hold the shower with hands. I used it with 3 people in the room with balcony on the second floor, but it was wide enough and there was not inconvenience. I am anchoring the ship during meal time and during the night at night so I did not care about the sound and shaking of the engine at all.
29 May 2015
To be honest, my expectations were betrayed in a good way. It was free if a little child co-slept, so I used it. Of course, I thought that it would be unavoidable to sleep with four people on a double bed or four meals, but when I entered the room I thought that it would be useless to think about expenses, but when I entered the room I got a double + single and 4 meals Minutes were offered (even for the second son just two years old!). It corresponded to everything with a smile, the range of the drink inside the ship was acceptable, and the correspondence of the staff was also the best from the transfer bus. Communication in English is essential. I also wanted to use it, and it was a tour that I recommend with surprise with confidence.