What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Mien Tay Cruise will bring you to explore the unique and colorful life on Mekong Delta. We will cruise in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, local school and fruit production factories. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning walk along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village.
- Explore the most interesting destinations in Mekong Delta: Cai Be, My Tho, Sa Dec
- Walk for visiting a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
- Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Route transfers
- All entrance fees
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (L=lunch, D=dinner, B= breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - Cai Be
-07h30am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Cai Be (120km).
-10h00am: arrive Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
-Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
-Lunch served on board.
-After lunch, cruise depart from Cai Be to My Tho via Ngu Hiep island.
-02h30pm: arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
-Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and My Tho.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: My Tho - Disembark
-In the morning, the noise of the boats wake you up, watch the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
-Continue cruising to My Tho.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore one of the islands in My Tho.
-The guests can walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
-Lunch on board or at restaurant (up to the schedule of Mien Tay Sampan).
-Disembark in My Tho and return to the vehicle.
-Leave My Tho and route for Saigon. END TOUR
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
03 Jan 2019
07 Oct 2018
11 Sep 2018
The Mekong River is wide and long. Beat a number of countries. Among other things, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos. Many attractive activities for travelers are provided through solemn travel packages along this river. An interesting experience. Package prices are also suitably paid.
22 Aug 2018
When visiting Ho Chi Minh, the Mekong River and delta is a must do...just because you are already in the area...well.. a 2 hour bus ride from Ho Chi Minh City. Initially, you may be turned off by the murky water but as the day goes along you’ll end up forgetting about it and eventually enjoy being a tourist by visiting the coconut candy factory, the delta, and having lunch in the area. You will not regret it unless...it pours and it will be tough to enjoy the tour.