A special tour is offered for anyone who want to experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty of Phu Quoc island within 2 days. Join our trip, you will have chance to stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields, explore Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets, and visit the pearl island. Let's join us for a memorable time!
Visit of the pearl island-Phu Quoc island
Boat trip to two the busiest markets: Cai Be and Cai Rang floating markets
Watch the fantastic scenery and get fantastic photo opportunities along the river
Description Price for Double or twin cabin, departure on even dates (e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
Day 1: Panorama Cruise (L, D)
- This 2-day tour starts on even dates (e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Shuttle bus from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!