Paloma Cruise is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Come on board Paloma Cruise and be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
A deluxe cruise with 20 ensuite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai habour
Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Co island - Vung Vieng)
Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Description Price for Deluxe Ocean View Cabin
Description Price for Premium Ocean view
Description Price for Suite
Description Price for Balcony Executive Family suite
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay (L, D)
07.30 - 07.45 Optional pick up service by shuttle bus at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin your cruise.
13.30 Have lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise).
15:15 - 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15:45 - 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Paloma Cruise - Hanoi (B, L)
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. Then, return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
- Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Cooking demonstration
- English speaking guide
- Complimentary mineral water
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink,cold handkerchief
- Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- All meals on board(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- On board insurance, tax and service charges
What's Not Included
- Car Transfers from/to Hanoi
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)