This special trip brings you to some of the most outstanding scenery of Sapa and Lao Cai: visit a special market of Bac Ha, visit villages (Ban Pho, Su Pan, Ban Ho, Trung Do) and different minorities (Tay, Black H’Mong, Flower H’Mong, Red Dao, Black Dzao, Dzay, Ha Nhi and Nung). You also have chance to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way
Visit Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday
Experience the peaceful life of different minority peoples
Enjoy Bac Ha people’s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines
Description Price per person based on double/twin sharing at 3* hotel. Sharing shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
Description Price per person based on double/twin sharing at 3* Hotel
Description Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Fansipan View Hotel
Description Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Sapa Panorama or Vista Hotel
Description Price per person based on deluxe double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista
Night 1 (Thur): Hanoi - Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Fri): Lao Cai - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B, L, D)
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 2 (Sat): Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa (B, L, D)
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30am, about 14 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time and overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3 (Sun): Bac Ha market - Lao Cai (B, L, D)
After breakfast, heading to Bac Ha Market. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way before heading to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Accommodation: homestay, Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- English speaking guide
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Transport to Bac Ha market
- Pickup from Su Pan to Sapa
- Homestay in Ta Van village
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!