What you’ll get
Duration : 1 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T30CBP01
Away from the hustle and bustle of life on the Mekong’s main tributaries lies a world of pastoral harmony among the many tiny waterways that make up the Mekong Delta. Our Cai Be Princess sampan brings you closer to the life of the river people as you cruise amongst fields of water hyacinth, floating markets, boats loaded with fruit and vegetables and children playing in the river.
- Enjoy fresh fruits from rich orchards
- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Max Adults: 8Show more
Private tour, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit, and hot tea
- A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
- Sightseeing fees included in the above itinerary
- Transportation round trip Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be - Ho Chi Minh
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Supplements mentioned
- Tips for Crew during cruise
- Car surcharge for Peak Season
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Additional charge for peak season (X'mas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Dong Hoa Hiep - Phu An - Ho Chi Minh
08:00 am pick you up at hotel in Saigon center. Alternatively, meet us at the Cai Be jetty at 10:00 am. Your crew welcomes you with cold towels and a refreshing drink while your Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways.
Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks - the people, the stunning landscapes - while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit. At Tan Phong Islet board a little rowing boat to explore the canal’s hidden mangroves. Return to your sampan to visit an ancient house built in the 19th century. We’ll make stops along the way to provide glimpses of local cottage industries: coconut candy and puffed rice (the local equivalent of popcorn), products that provide a living for the river people.
Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times.
After lunch, at around 3:00 pm, take a short walk along a small canal, towards the Ba Bon Bridge where your personal vehicle awaits to drive you to Ho Chi Minh City.
Arrive at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
Pick up & Drop off points (for group tour):
- Guests in District 1: Be picked up at the hotel.
- Guests in other Districts: EMM Hotel Saigon – 157 Pasteur, District 3, HCMC
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
09 Dec 2018
27 Aug 2018