What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 4 nights
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL05
With 3-day tour trekking in Dam Rong, you will have memorable moments in Vietnam Central Highland. Dam Rong always brings you surprising experiences which are completely distinctive by different time you visit and from other places.
- Trek to the village and experience homestay with local customs
- Have 1 night with camping on the top of Lumbur mountain
- Enjoy stunning landscapes in Da Lat
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Sleeping bus from HCMC - Da Lat - HCMC
- 2 tour guides from HCMC & Da Lat
- Car to transport in Da Lat
- Tent & sleeping bag
- Travel insurance
- Food & drink
- Price Excludes
- Lunch & dinner of Day 3 at free & easy time
- Personal expenses not include in the tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1
Gather at Trekker Café - 6D1 Phan Ke Binh at 11pm & take sleeping bus to Da Lat.
Meals: L, D
- Day 1
Drive to Ranger Station. Warm up and start trekking. Camping on the top of Lumbur mountain.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2
Trek to the village. Experience homestay and listen to the cultural stories from the locals (Cil tribe). Enjoy hot spring.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3
Take a bus back to Da Lat. Free and easy.
Night 3: Take sleeping bus to HCMC.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
05 Apr 2019
For me, it is an amazing trip!!! I traveled through many beautiful sites along the way. Within 3D4N, I broke a lot of records of myself and gained many great things. Overnight camping was so fun, we were lying on the ground, drinking and gossiping. Really worth a try!!!
02 Apr 2019
Wonderful trekking trip!!! I had many good memories about this trip. So missed the nights my team gathered together and messed up each other and talked about the horor stories. From that tour, I made accquantance with many good friends, now we are keeping contact to each other.
29 Mar 2019
The hardest trip in my life ever!!!! My wife and I decided to have a special and memorable honeymoon by booking a trekking 4N3D tour. It was so crazy. But who knows what happens next in life, and what we received from this tour was all good things. However, I don't recommend for those who don't have a good physical health.
24 Mar 2019
A Vietnamese friend I met in Saigon introduced me this tour, so excited to carry out this trip because it was my dream for a long time. The 3d4n journey was not easy at all but it was the biggest lesson of my life. I tried my best to complete the journey. Best regards to the tour and navigator.
22 Mar 2019
Fantastic trekking trip ever!! We gathered at Trekker Cafe and waited the navigator for 15' before departing the trip. The trekking journey was hard but we had seen many wonderful views on the ways. I was so impressed with the night camping on the wild mountains, all team lying on the grass and looking for the starry sky, it was such a rare moment in life.