What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG04
One day to discover Hoa Lu and Thung Nham bird garden is the best choice for those who are looking for a wonderful destination surround Hanoi but having limited time. You will have opportunity to learn about the Vietnamese history by visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital and admire beauty of many kind of birds as well as natural landscapes in Thung Nham.
- Visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam
- Learn about the nesting habitat of many species of waterfowl such as stork, heron
- Sit on small boat, penetrate into flooded forest and immerse in the peaceful and gentle beauty of white reed’s flower
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour, up to 24 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C
- English speaking guide,
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fees.
- Price Excludes
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Surcharge for far pick-up, outside Hanoi Old Quarter (contact us for request)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Thung Nham - Hanoi
7.45- 8h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter & departure for Hoa Lu – Thung Nham There is beautiful roadside scenery on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- the Ancient Royal capital of Vietnam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le temple.
12.10: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Thung Nham.
13.30: Depart to visit tourist attraction Thung Nham ecological tourist area. You will sit on small boat, penetrate into flooded forest and immerse in the peaceful and gentle beauty of white reed’s flower and rolling limestone hills covered by a blue floral along the shore. After 30 minute rowing, a spectacular scene will appear with a primary islet. It is an important nesting habitat for many species of waterfowl such as stork, heron…
Every evening at sunset, many group of bird after searching for food fly back here for night shelter, perch and fill the wetlands in the valley that makes an original landscape.
15.30-16.00: We take the car come back Hanoi.
18h30: We arrive Hanoi and finish the tour.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
14 Jan 2019
Beautiful green park, nice to bike through. It was a rainy day, so the long cave and restaurant were a good place to seek shelter and have a bite to eat (recommend the fried rice with egg and fried corn, we loved it). Prepare to walk bend throughout almost the whole cave, it's very low. We didn't see many birds because of the rain and time of visiting. Would definitely come back here on a sunny day early in the morning or the end of the afternoon!
05 Mar 2018
Very interesting tour. Our guide was always ready to give us all the historical data. We were very warmly welcomed by our host family, and in the evening even invited to a family party, with everything that goes with it.
24 Feb 2018
Overall this was absolutely amazing. Let me first start by saying this is a physical tour with biking and hiking but not too tough (both my 70 yr old parents had no problems) The tour is limited to a max of 9 people (we had 5) which keeps it a more personal experience. The van was clean and the 2 hour drive was easy. Our guide, Fun, did an amazing job at keeping our trip tailored to our requests. The boat ride was awesome but the boat guide was a little pushy about the tip. The homestay was super clean and very comfortable. The food was amazing and all homemade. There is lots of biking which was fun but please bring 2 changes of clothes! There was lots of mud. Overall a huge fan of this trip and I would totally recommend it.