What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP11
A full day trip will bring you a chance to discover Hue -one of places which has many cultural heritages. Highlights of the trip are visits of original historical vestiges such as : Royal palaces, beautiful tombs of Nguyen Kings, tens of pagodas constructed more than 300 years ago.
- Visit original historical vestiges of Hue, ancient capital
- Stop at Hai Van pass to have a spectacular view back along the coast to Da Nang
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Entrance fee
- Lunch, mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hoi An - Hai Van pass - Hue city - Hoi An
7:00 local guide pick up you at the hotel’s lobby and then depart for Hue. Hue is one of places which has many cultural heritages. Up to now, there is no places like Hue where still remains a lot of original historical vestiges such as : Royal palaces, beautiful tombs of Nguyen Kings, tens of pagodas constructed more than 300 years ago. Besides, Hue is a place where the royal music,sophisticated handicraft and traditional famous dishes originated. Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam, is classified by the government as a very precious property and on December 1993 Hue was recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
We drive across the spectacular Hai Van pass and the scenic fishing village of Lang Co. Once in Hue, visit the ancient capital before taking a boat to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda. Have lunch in a local restaurant. Visit the royal tombs of Khai Dinh or Tu Duc. These are two among the 13 kings of the Nguyen dynasty which lasted from 1802 until 1945. On the returning trip to Hoi An, stop incense stick making village.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
22 Feb 2019
22 Feb 2019
18 Feb 2019
15 Feb 2019
16 Jan 2019
You re going to hue, mainly for this visit. Take your time (4hr), and look at all the details. The story of the 13 kings is so amazing. The buildings are so amazing. If interested i would suggest that you read some book of vietnam history before your visit.