What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT18
A wonderful trip is offered to discover Phan Thiet, Mui Ne in 2 days. The trip will give a great experience on stunning sandy beaches in the seaside areas of Mui ne – Ham tien (vietnam’s capital of resorts), Doi Duong – Thuong Chanh, Tan Thanh – Ham Thuan Nam – Cape Ke Ga and La Gi – Ham Tan. These destinations are a perfect place for photographers. Join us for a life experience!
- Visit sandy beaches in Phan Thiet ,Mui Ne, and have relax time
- Discover white lakes with snow white sand dunes reflecting themselves on the still water and colored Mui Ne sand dunes
- Take part in exciting activities including beach sport, golfing, photo safari at colorful sand dunes and white lakes, river cruise trip, mountain trip
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Trip insurance
- Local tour guide
- All admission fees
- All Meals as indicated
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- 01 night stay accommodation 3 stars in Mui Ne
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Nha Trang – Phan Thiet
Drive 250km from Nha Trang to Phan thiet, Binh thuan province, an emerging destination for beach vacationers with stunning sandy beaches in the seaside areas of Mui ne – Ham tien (vietnam’s capital of resorts), Doi Duong – Thuong Chanh, Tan Thanh – Ham Thuan Nam – Cape Ke Ga and La Gi – Ham Tan. On the way, visit the white lakes, where snow white sand dunes reflect themselves on the still water and colored Mui Ne sand dunes, a perfect place for photographers. The coast offers spectacular views at sunset along the Cape Ne beach drive. Lunch on the way. This afternoon spend the whole day relaxing on the beach and enjoying the resort facilities. Dinner at Local Restaurant and Stay overnight in Phan thiet.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Phan Thiet – Nha Trang
Breakfast at the Resort. Morning at leisure on the beach for relaxing. At noon time, you will visit the “Banh It” Cham tower, then overland transfer to Nha Trang along the coast line. Stops enroute for lunch.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
07 Apr 2015
My friend and I took the two days trip from nha trang - mui ne, and very enjoyed it! Our guide is a nice guy with understandalbe English. we went through rug factory, rice fields, mushroom plantation, wissle coffee factory, elephent waterfall, and other fruits plantations and wonderful landscapes. He is a honest man with very interesting stories to tell, he tried answering every question we asked and stoped where ever we wanted. I recommend taking this trip with him. have fun!
28 Jan 2015
My sister and I (23 and 25yo.) went on a 2-day-tour from Nha Trang to Mui Ne, going via Dalat, and it was definitely one of the highlights of our stay in Vietnam. Our guide was an amazing tour guide who showed us facets of Vietnam which were off the beaten tourist paths. We climbed waterfalls, tried loads of foods that we hadn't known yet, and learned a great deal about this country and its people. Thank you for letting us have an unforgettable experience.