What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT07
Our 4-hour Phong Nha by Bicycle Tour will give you an opportunity to get up close with village life in Phong Nha, with our professional guide and high quality mountain bikes on a short 4-hour tour.
- Enjoy delicious local lunch
- Take a biking trip with professional tour guide
- Visit Tram and Me villages by high quality mountain cycle
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 4-hour bicycle tour
- Local BBQ Lunch, and water,
- Canoe, Ferry Crossing Ticket
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Me & Tram Villages - Chay Lap village - Phong Nha
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:30- 9:30 Phong Nha to ferry crossing
9:30 - 10:30 Tram Village
10:30 - 11:30 Me Village
11:30 - 12:30 Chay Lap BBQ
12:30 - 13:00 Chay Lap Swimming
13:00 - 13:30 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
15 Feb 2018
Our day started with a coffee as we sat down to have our history lesson before we headed off down the back roads to see Vietnamese life. We covered about 28km stopping along the way in various villages and points of interest. We tasted locally made rice wine and had a roast chicken lunch at a family run venue in the countryside. Would highly recommend a day out to get an insight of life in this beautiful country.
23 Dec 2017
my friend and me took a wonderful trip through the villages around Phong Nha. We loved stopping to see how rice wine is made, and lunch afterwards was amazing. It's great to see a tourism operator that supports the local community without putting pressures on them to change to suit the needs of the tourism industry. This is definitely the kind of tourism you want to support. Our guide is very knowledgeable about the region and charming company to spend a day with. We thoroughly enjoyed our cycling adventure. Highly recommend, especially if you only have a short time in Phong Nha and want to get a sense of the region beyond the tourism strip.
05 Dec 2017
07 Oct 2017
I had a great cycling day with tour guide! Although it was raining all day long it was fun cycling through the fields and little villages. Our guide is very communicative and due to his excellent English skills is able to tell you a lot about rural life, agriculture, food, education etc. Had a delicious lunch with various dishes. All in all highly recommendable.
02 Oct 2016
I was there for a few days with some of my friends. Literally, one of the best experience of mine in this place is when we cycled around the village. The view was spectacular with the field, the plants on the side, the buffalo walking across the street and the kids waving "hello" at us. I felt peace and freedom there.