What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi or Sapa
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP23
Sapa Valley (or Muong Hoa Valley) is one of the most beautiful lush valleys in Vietnam, the valley stretchs about 40 km along Hoang Lien Son range and it is the common home of six ethnic groups including Kinh, H'mong, Dzao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho. This is an excellent opportunity for whom would like to explore the villages located in the valley and discover their daily life and tradition.
- Taking photos on top of the waterfall and at the largest rice terrace fields in Sapa
- Admiring the great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley
- Visiting seven villages - home of six ethnic groups including Kinh, H'mong, Dzao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour with homestay
Size : 34m2 Max Adults: 10
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per person for Private tour with homestay
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Homestay - 1 nights
- Price Includes
- Local speaking guide, sightseeing tickets
- Overnight at homestay in Giang Ta Chai
- Private car pick-up from village to Sapa town
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Sharing 4 berths/ cabin with other guests)
- Joining with other guests on Van/ Bus pick up/ drop off Lao Cai station (Sapa)
- Price Excludes
- Drink, Vat
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Personal expenditure
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Please be ready at your hotel lobby at 20.30 for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station. Tonight you will travel to Lao Cai on sleeping train in the most comfortable 4 bed cabin compartment.
- Day 1: Sapa - Sa Seng - Hang Da - Hau Thao - Giang Ta Chai
At 6.00am, Driver pick you up at Lao Cai station, then transfer an hour to Sapa town where you have breakfast.
The tour will start at our office in the morning, a short drive out of Sapa town to the walking path.
Follow a small trail, that will take you up the hill for 2 hours to the Den Thang range. Reach the top to enjoy the great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley as the trek approaches Hang Da Village - the home of Hmong which is at 1,800m above sea level and overlooks the Muong Hoa Valley. Discover the village and then have a picnic lunch.
After a short rest we will continue walking to Hau Thao village. You will see the stunning view of Muong Hoa valley. Arrive at Hau Thao Commune, you will have a chance to discover the daily life of the Black Hmong minority and their traditional customs and costume.
Continue trekking to Pho village then down the hill to Giang Ta Chai village where you will sleep in a homestay of Giay people. Your homestay is near the hanging bridge. Have dinner and relax.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Giang Ta Chai - Ta Van - Lao Chai - Y Linh Ho
Enjoy the dawn and fresh air in the village, have a nice breakfast served by the house owner.
Start the trek by climbing the mountain on a small trail near the waterfall. Stop for a while to take photos on top of the waterfall. The trek will lead you through the bamboo forest to Ta Van village of Giay people. Have lunch in a local house near the Muong Hoa river bank.
Ater lunch, you will keep going to Lao Chai village - the home of Black Hmong people. Enjoy the view of the largest rice terrace fields in Sapa.
In the afternoon, continue walking to Y Linh Ho village then up the main road and you will return Sapa town by car.
Freshen up and then transfer down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the overnight train to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L, D
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
21 Dec 2018
We're a family of 5 with kids in the ages of 12yr, 10yr and 7yr. Our adventure was a 2 day / 3 night (home stay) trek in the breathtaking Sapa area. Apart from being lucky weather wise, all our other concerns about trekking in Sapa with three kids were taken care of our guide, experience, thoughtfulness and sensitivity to our needs. It was amazing how they easily covered the long distances through trails with breathtaking scenery and lush forests. Homestay was good, very kind hosts, very clean!, well organized with towels and bed sheets and excellent local food! The only bad part was that the next day we had to leave and depart the wonderful view they have from their homes. We loved our trek!
27 Oct 2018
Our guide did such a great job of inviting us into her culture. She was patient and knowledgable. We stayed at her brother's house which was the real Hmong deal. We saw so many other purpose-built homestays and felt so lucky to have found her. We have already recommended to many others.