From US$ 66 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 5 hours
Departure : Hanoi city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP08
Thanh Chuong Palace, the home and studio of one of the most celebrated painters in Vietnam, today shines as an architectural gem showcasing traditional cultural objects, exquisite antiques and telling structures. A living space as opposed to a museum, regardless of whether history and art are your prime interests, a visit here will not fail to impress. The lovely Giong Temple which dates back to the Le Dynasty (980) and lies in the hills close to Thanh Chuong Palace. Take a leisurely tour to the countryside around Hanoi to visit these fascinating destinations and have lunch before continuing back to the capital.
- Ceramics, statues, art and sculptures fill the awe-inspiring 'House of the Auspicious Clouds'
- Thanh Chuong Palace as an architectural gem showcasing traditional cultural objects, exquisite antiques and telling structures
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour price, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gradtitude
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Tour Program
08.00 Transfer from Hanoi to Thanh Chuong palace, 50-minutes drive from central Hanoi.
09.00 Start by exploring Thanh Chuong's studio that is filled with antiques the artist had painstakingly collected over the course of his life. Ceramics, statues, art and sculptures fill the awe-inspiring 'House of the Auspicious Clouds'. Surrounding the structure is a perfectly preserved 100-year old stilt house from the Muong hill tribe. The 'House of Serenity' a typical Northern Vietnamese-style house dating back some hundred years. As well as this there is a simple earthen house and other antique structures which offer fascinating insight into Vietnam's cultural legacy.
11.00 A short distance to Giong Temple. This is the temple worship Thanh Giong, one of the immortal Vietnamese popular four people.
12.00 Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 11 reviews
Value for money9.4
04 May 2019
08 Mar 2019
24 Feb 2019
16 Feb 2019
The artist Thanh Chuong, assembled or built a number of structures in an exceedingly charming arrangement, dotted with his ceramic sculptures and other artwork. About half an hour outside Hanoi. Plan on spending a couple hours. Ok restaurant on site for lunch.
11 Feb 2019
What an excellent overview of Vietnamese history in one place. We spent several hours here and felt we had learned so much at departure. Arriving first thing in the morning meant we pretty much had the place to ourselves which is a shame because itâ€™s a gem. The drive from the city was refreshing, also.