What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days / 4 night(s)
Departure : Hue City
Suitable : Friends, Family, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CP01
The longer trip covers different interesting places in center of Vietnam in 5 days. Tourists will have a chance to visit Hue ancient capital with unique historical relics and beauty spots, Da Nang city and Hoi An ancient town. Please come and join our package!
- Visit Hue city and King's tombs (Khai Dinh)
- Enjoy boat trip on Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda
- Visit My Son, a ancient religion center of the Cham people in the past
- Get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them in Hoi An
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches
- A/C transfer, boat, bicycle
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Hue
- A/C transportation
- Lantern making tour
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Vietnam visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hue - City tour
Arrive at Phu Bai airport in Hue, pick up then transfer to your hotel in Hue. Check in hotel.
14.00 Afternoon bus trip to visit Hue city and King's tombs (Khai Dinh). Free time for dinner and overnight at hotel in Hue
- Day 2: Hue
08.00 In the morning, enjoy boat trip on Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda considered as Royal pagoda of the Nguyen Dynasty , Tu Duc and Khai Dinh tombs. Lunch at the garden restaurant.
14.00 Visit Imperial Citadel in the afternoon then Dong Ba market.
Overnight at hotel in Hue
Meals: B, L
- Day 3 : Hue - My Son - Hoi An
07.30 Morning transfer to Hoi An. Relax at Lang Co beach, stop on Hai Van mountain pass of 30 km length. Drive to visit My Son, a ancient religion center of the Cham people in the past, 40 km to the South West of Hoi An town, another World's Cultural Heritage.
After local lunch in My Son, transfer to Hoi An. Free time for relaxing.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hoi An - Lantern making
At 08:00AM, our local guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and you will ride a normal bicycle to the home of a craftsman in the city. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. Then, you will be shown how to decorate and make your own lanterns. You can also keep it as a souvenir.
After saying goodbye to your host, going to Tra Que vegetable village to enjoy lunch. Back to hotel by bicycle. Free time at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hoi An - Da Nang - Departure
Afternoon is free at your leisure until pick up time to be picked up and transferred to Da Nang for the departure flight.
Meals: B, L
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Accommodation in tour: click here for more details
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operation conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 21 reviews
Value for money9.1
03 Jun 2019
We visited My son early in the morning as recommended by locals as afternoon is very busy. It turned out to be a good idea as it was very hot (41 degrees) and 70% humidity. Itâ€™s a lovely place, full of historical moments. It takes about 2-3 hours to see everything but definitely worth a trip from Hoi An.
23 Apr 2019
We had an early start so missed the crowds at this beautiful and peaceful sanctuary. You only need a few hours to explore this place so you can be back by the pool before the sun and heat really sets in! Definitely worth a visit.
25 Mar 2019
15 Jan 2019
We hired a private car and left the hotel at 6:30am. 800VD return. Listened to advice re beating the heat and crowds. Good advice. We had a guide who was most informative. Ruins are being restored faithfully. Significant historical significance. Setting is beautiful. Short show at 9:15 also really entertaining. Definitely worth a trip
15 Dec 2018