What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30SXS04
Exclusive private in Mekong Delta with Song Xanh Cruise, you have exciting trip while you are on boat. Not only go through luxuriant islands, observe an intense activity on the river with countless sampan boats carrying sand, rice, fruits, vegetables and fishes but also a chance to visit local market, local house
- Experience the authentic Delta within 3 day
- Pass monkey bridges and narrow canals in Mekong villages
- Discover local handicraft and dine in a local house on Tiger Island
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 15m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English speaking guide
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Bicycles and “Xuong” rowing boat rides
- One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
- 3 day / 2 night cruise on private charter basic on “Song Xanh” sampan
- Cold towels, exotic seasonal fruits, hot green tea and two bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Price Excludes
- Tipping / Crew and Guide
- Individual Traveling Insurance
- Personal Expenses during the cruise
- Transfer: Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh (contact us)
- Drinks during meals & cruise (soft drinks, beer, wine)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Saigon - Cai Be - Sa Dec
08:00 am pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center and transfer to Cai Be. Start with a bicycle ride around this remote area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, start your leisurely cruise on the busy waterways, with stops along the way for glimpses of local cottage industries that provide a living for the river people.
Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional pottery factory where everything is made by hand.
Arriving at Sa Dec, step ashore and stroll to the outdoor market. Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the acclaimed novel and film “The Lover” by Marguerite Duras. A candlelit dinner awaits at this dramatic house. Enjoy your first night on board the Song Xanh on the Mekong River.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 2 : Sa Dec – Long Xuyen – Phu Tan
Breakfast served on board while cruising up towards Long Xuyen along a narrow canal, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board.
After enjoying lunch on board, arrive in Long Xuyen to visit Tiger Island, birthplace of Vietnam’s second president. Return to the sampan for dinner and resume your cruise towards Chau Doc.
Your boat sails until approximately 10:00 pm before anchoring for the night. Overnight on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 3 : Phu Tan – Chau Doc
Breakfast is served on board while your sampan cruises towards Chau Doc. Close to the border with Cambodia, Chau Doc is the gateway to Phnom Penh. Known throughout Vietnam for its pagodas and temples it is also famous for Tra Su Bird Sanctuary, a superb eucalyptus mangrove. Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc private pier about 10:00 am.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money