What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ERA02
If you long for the finer things in life, seek a little adventure and take pleasure in feeling special, then come to enjoy glamourous lifestyle on board the 5-star Era Cruise. From the moment you board the Era, you'll experience pure luxury on water with exquisite exterior and luxurious, comfortable interior. Your experience in the Era will create unforgettable memories. Era cruise is the perfect blend of adventure and luxury. You're sure to find the perfect cruise adventure into a "forgotten paradise" of Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long which is untouched by tourists.
- Enjoy 5-star services with the most professional and friendly crews and guide
- Experience a unique itinerary to visit both Lan Ha bay and Bai Tu Long bay
- Take part in more exciting activities: Cave discovering, Kayaking, Fishing, Cooking, Rowing bamboo boat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Oceanview Family Suite
Size : 40 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: Double + Single
Oceanview Family Suite Cabin was located on 3rd floor with one king size bed and one large single bed. Available on Era Cruise 2 only
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Size : 47 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The terrace suite location on 1st Deck & 2nd Deck. Private Terrace
Total Option Price
King Terrace Suite
Size : 53 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
The King Terrace Suite located in 1st Deck & Second Deck Private Terrace
Total Option Price
Garden-Sea Family Suite
Size : 55 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: Double + Single
The Garden-Sea Family Suite located on 2nd Deck with private terrace.
Total Option Price
Size : 72 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
The Era Suite located on 2nd Deck with private living room and private terrace
Total Option Price
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In-house English speaking guide
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Fresh flowers setup, Fruits setup in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite
- Full board meals as indicated in itinerary(L= lunch, D=dinner, B=breakfast, Br =brunch)
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private Jacuzzi bathtub
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach
- Cooking demonstration, night squid fishing
- Price Excludes
- Transfers Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Optional transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11.30.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn't come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Era Cruise
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it's an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today's adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Era Day Boat to head to Viet Hai Village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rainforests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people. Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost).
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
13:45: Free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit)
16:00: Back on board Era Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour "Buy one get one free ".
18:00: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Era cruise
- Day 3: Dark & Bright Cave - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
07:30 - 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, Br
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.6
06 Oct 2018
Took a 3 day cruise with Era cruises in Sep 2018. Had a very good experience. The staff are very attentive and take pride in their work. Experience on the ship and during excursions was memorable and relaxing. Food was fairly good, and would satisfy most picky eaters. Would recommend going for 3 days as 2 days is way too short. A must do experience while visiting Vietnam.
24 Sep 2018
My partner and I did the 2 night 3 day cruise, and I'd highly recommend you stay for the 2 nights as otherwise you miss out on the trip to the village and bike ride. The Manager Thahn and Ms River were fantastic. Thahn greeted us by name from the moment we met, both had a laugh and joke with us also. All the staff are super friendly! I wish I could remember all the names. Service was amazing. The rooms are fantastic. We chose the king terrace suite , the pictures you see on the website are what you get not like some hotels you visit! Beautiful ship, delicious food and plenty of it. Kayaking , swimming and trip to village are all fun and well organised.
Rajeshwar Dayal M
11 Aug 2018
We had a fantastic cruise holiday abroad Era Cruise 2 ship in Lan Ha Bay. This is a better bay that the famous Ha Long Bay simply as there are less number of boats. We thoroughly enjoyed the Sunrise and Sunset aboard the vessel. The day we sailed the vessel had 23 pax and 32 crew members on board, who really looked after us. The food and drinks were tasty and really very good. Out of 6 of us, 4 were strict vegetarians, but they too had a great time. The crew really took care that they arranged vegetarian meals for them. Mango Salad was the huighlight of the food and kudos to the Chef. The rooms were luxurious and the bed was comfortable. I would particularly like to mention Mr Nyuyen Van Hung (Dom), who was leading his team from the front. Mr Dom is a really nice and humorous guy and really an asset to Era Cruise Team. So are Jimmy and Lucky. I would like to wish Mr Le Duc Tan continued success in this and future ventures and would definitely recommend this cruise to people visiting Hanoi.
16 Jun 2018
One of the highlights of our time in Vietnam. Our two night cruise on the Era 1 boat was magical. The boat itself was stunning ... Modern luxury throughout with extremely spacious cabins including a beautiful private bathroom. From the moment we arrived cruise staff - particularly Jimmy and River - went above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous time. The staff on the day boat - led by David - were equally as accommodating and friendly. All food and drinks were delicious and the scenery unrivalled. The birthday package was a delightful addition to the excitement. The two night cruise is a must in my opinion as the fun on the day boat really added to our overall experience. Thank you again Era Cruises
13 Apr 2018