From US$ 140 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT06
Nestled away on the edge of dense jungles, limestone mountains, valleys and the serene rivers of Central Vietnam, you’ll find the magnificent land of Phong Nha, where you’ll be greeted with smiles galore upon arrival!
- Explore Bong Lai valley
- Enjoy delicious local lunch
- Visit Tram and Me villages by high quality mountain cycle
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for private tour, up to 15 pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 6-hour bicycle tour
- Local BBQ Lunch, some drinks and water,
- Back-up vehicle, transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Bong Lai Valley - Me & Tram Villages - Chay Lap village - Phong Nha
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from Accommodation in Phong Nha
8:30- 10:00 Cycling to Bong Lai Valley
10:00 - 11:30 Explore Bong Lai Valley - stopping at local farms.
11:30 - 12:30 Enjoy a local BBQ Lunch
12:30 - 13:00 Cycling from Bong Lai along Ho Chi Minh Highway back to Phong Nha taking an alternative route
13:00 - 13:30 After a drink stop at Ho Khanh’s Homestay - the man who discovered Son Doong Cave, continue across the river.
13:30 - 14:30 Explore Me & Tram Villages by bicycle
14:30 - 15:00 Bicycle to Chay Lap Village
15:00 - 16:00 Enjoy Chay Lap with a drink and a swim.
16:00 - 16:30 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.9
17 Mar 2019
Wonderful trip! It was so pity that we didn't take many beautiful pictures here, my husband forgot the camera at the hotel. We had a biking trip to admire the landscape around the area, so nice and lush. Lunch was so good. I wish to take more pictures here.
10 Mar 2019
Searched on the Internet and we decided to book this tour to have a wonderful vacation. And well it was above perfect. We had a wonderful bicycle day through the rustic villages and listen the stories of local people. They were wonderful.
03 Mar 2019
A fairy land everlasting!!! If you ever imagine a land away the modern society and the lifestyle of people are intact like in the 70s, I think I found out it! Through one day trip in Phong Nha, I learned so many new things and lessons, I am more sympathetic to the extraordinary power of the Vietnamese people even though life is still difficult, but they always smile optimistically.
27 Feb 2019
Absolutely amazing trip! My family trip to Vietnam this time was no more amazing. We had a short trekking trip to admire Bong Lai valley and then biked around the local village, the landscape was still intact and peaceful. I really love the image of innocent smiles of local kids, they were so pure and curious.
22 Feb 2019
Excellent services. Kind local guide. Interesting biking trip through Me villages. Phong Nha landscape was so beautiful. It had just stopped rainny, the biking road was a bit dirty and slip. But it didn't affected too much this trip for me.