What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Da Lat city
Suitable : family, couple, group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL08
Da Lat Highlights Tour was tailored for tourists have the short time in Dalat but still exploring whole Da Lat from East to West, North to South of Da Lat city.
- Explore two most typical beauty-spots of the east
- Understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people with visit of Lat village
- Visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery - the biggest Zen University in Vietnam at the present
- 1 lunch
- Price Includes
- Private vehicle
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Bottled water, Dalattrip souvenir
- Train ticket and cable car ticket
- Price Excludes
- Tip & Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Full day program
EAST OF DA LAT: Explore two most typical beauty-spots of the east are Da Lat Railway Station known as the nicest one of Indochina with ancient French architectures, the old steam locomotive of Japan and the unique cog railway with Swiss technology offering an atmospheric slice of Da Lat history, and Linh Phuoc pagoda is special in architecture was built from debris of glass, pottery and porcelain creating colorful paintings. Amazing of the unique Guan Yin statue by immortal flowers of Vietnam and strange 49m long dragon is covered with fragments of 50 thousand bottles of beer.
NORTH OF DA LAT: The most typical site of the north is Lat village help you understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people – the indigenous people of Dalat, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products with delicate looms, stilt house, talk to villager, visit Traditional Architechture Church, plantations of coffee, flower and vegetable are cultivated by Lach people.
SOUTH OF DA LAT: From the top of Robin hill you can take the cable car to see the panorama of Da Lat, Lang Biang mountain, Elephant Mountain… down to Tuyen Lam Lake (the nicest lake in Dalat) surrounding by pine forest, looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery what is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam at the present. A very quiet scenery beside it’s beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill appropriate for enjoying peaceful and poetic space of meditation realms.
WEST OF DA LAT: The west of Da Lat city is famous with Bao Dai Summer Palace was designed in unique and old French architectural style through Royal decoration. It belong to Bao Dai king – the last Emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty in Viet Nam. Here is your best opportunity to understand deeply Vietnamese history. You will have a surprise at Crazy House which was built by its owner – architect Dang Viet Nga and became one of the world’s ten most bizarre houses voted by People’s Daily Magazine. It does not comply with any convention about house building with ten themed guest rooms, each one having an animal as its theme.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money