What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG06
The 4-day trip will give you a forgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam. Your journey will begin with visit of Ba Na Hill in Da Nang, continue to excursion in Hoi An ancient town, and end with Hue city tour. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars to get a bird’s-eye view in Ba Na Hill
- Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
- Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum..
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Join tour ticket
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Upon arrival, driver transfer you from Da Nang airport to Da Nang hotel. Check-in time is after 14:00. Free time for relaxing, exploring beaches.
Overnight at hotel in Da Nang
- Day 2: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills – Hoi An
AM: Breakfast. Check out.
8:00 AM Pick up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge – Golden Bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
In the afternoon, Visit Vong Nguyet villa where we will visit the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument and Ba Na by night. Come back Hoi An about 17:00. Overnight in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hoi An city tour – Hue
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
- Day 4: Hue city tour - departure
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free until transfer to Hue airport. End of service
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
15 Feb 2019
We booked 4 days tour online not knowing how things are going to turn out since this is our first time in Da Nang. We were very pleased with the service and both driver and tour guide were very nice! First day, we landed in Da Nang in late evening and take to the hotel by comfortable car. Second day of our tour was to Ba Na Hills the 3rd day of the tour was to Hoi An and Lang Co beach on way to Hue. Day 4, we had an historical visit in Hue city. We were very impressed with their dedication and services. Our guide is well educated, speaks great English and is very knowledgeable about the country and the sites we visited. That said, we are so glad we found such an honest business online and excellent service, we will definitely look for them again next time we visit Da Nang. On the last day they surprised us with a nice gift to reflect their local culture! Keep up the great service and hope to see you guys soon!
18 Jan 2016
We were glad to have engaged Asia Package Travel to help arrange our recent family holiday in Danang. Our party comprised 2 adults and 2 teenager. The arrangements made for us were excellent both in terms of accomodation and the tour/dining experiences. We would not hesitate to recommend our friends to Asia Package Travel should they decide to visit Danang in the near future.