What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB08
A special day tour will give you interesting experiences. Your journey will begin with a visit of Phong Nha cave on boat then transfer to Dark cave to discover its internal beauty. Join us for an unforgettable experience.
- Explore Phong Nha Cave- Dark Cave on boat
- Experience peaceful life of the local people on the Son’s riversides
- Discover Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park, the World Natural Heritage
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Life-jacket, Zip-Line ride, mud bath
- Transportation (boat & bicycle)
- English speaking tour guide
- Specialized Equipment
- Lunch & drinks (water)
- All entrance fees
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket (Hanoi/ Dong Hoi)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Dark Cave – Dong Hoi
08:30 – 09h00 am: Pick up visitors from hotels within Phong Nha area.
09h00 am: Boat Ride on Son river where you can see “a rural Vietnam” on 2 river sides
09h30 am: Visit Phong Nha Cave, one of the longest river caves in the world
11h30 am: Boat along Chay River to Dark Cave
12h00 am: Have Lunch at Dark Cave restaurant
01h00 pm: Explore Dark Cave, zip-line, take mud bath inside the cave, see fossils, kayak, play water games
03h00 pm: Bicycle back to Chay Village & See many rice fields and children playing and riding buffaloes
4h30 pm: Return to Phong Nha area to end the tour
- Bring dark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- Bring a travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
21 Mar 2019
15 Mar 2019
Two of the best caves!! We heard about this cave system so many time but never imagined its spectacular scale. Each cave gave us different feelings, Thien Duong cave gave us a shock of stalactites, we were impressed by the landscape surrounding Dark cave. Very impressive.
03 Mar 2019
Phong Nha cave is so beautiful. I used to love beaches more than caves and mountains, but this trip totally changed my travel taste. The deeper we went into, the larger the cave was. The system of stalactites was so gorgeous, it was more impressive with the colorful lights.
11 Feb 2019
Another world inside the mountain! This tour was never in our plan, but we changed our mind because of the excellent reviews here. Of course, it didn't let us down. We had a great time playing with water in Dark cave, then a short trek in Thien Duong cave.
10 Feb 2019
A great day in Dark cave and Thien Duong cave. We had so much fun in Chay river and Dark cave, we had water volleyball, zipline and mud bath, never expected it's good like that. I met some new friends during the game. So exciting!