Our bookings system need at least 2 days in advance booking. Please select suitable date!
What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : friends, couple, family
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SGF01
A walking tour of HCMC is a great way to explore the city, with so much to see. We will help you to discover the most famous icons, which are frequented by a lot of tourists.
- Visit attractive destinations in Saigon
- Walk around Saigon streets
Select a date and participants:
- Price Includes
- English speaking local student
- Price Excludes
- Transportation (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).
- Cancellation by Customer
If you are unable to join the tour on the day and at the time scheduled, you must notify us within 3 hours of the departure.
- Saigon city tour
We can start the tour at 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM depending on your booking.
Our guide will welcome you at your hotel then start the City Tour. If your hotel is far away from Ben Thanh Market, it will be more convenient to catch a cab and travel to there.
You could choose to get stick with our classic tour route, namely and respectively:
1. Ben Thanh Market: one of the icons in Saigon enjoying lots of patronages every day, acclaimed for the local handicrafts, textiles, ao dai, and souvenirs, also local cuisine.
2. Nguyen Hue Walking Street: located in the center of the city, next to the City Hall, a go-to place of youngsters in evening and night.
3. The Opera House: a special French-style building based between the two 5-star hotel Caravelle and Continental Saigon.
4. The Notre-dame Cathedral: perfectly exemplifies the French Colonial Architecture in Vietnam – all the original building materials were imported from France.
5. The Saigon Post Office: constructed in the 19th century with Gothic, Renaissance and French influences.
6. Independence Palace: Built on the former Norodom Palace, a well-known landmark in HCMC. The architecture here is on point, and it’s never boring when we talk about its fengshui.
7. The War Museum: If you prefer looking and listening to historical events than visiting the palace with the stories in the wartime, this museum is the one you should opt for.
Tailored to your needs and objectives, our city tours can be personalized visiting your specific places of interest in the ones mentioned above.
Tour ends at around 12:00 PM (for the morning tour) or 5:00 PM (for the afternoon tour)
We have sent the Free City Tour in Saigon itineraries to your email!
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
29 Aug 2019
29 Aug 2019
Fantastic Tour My wife and I enjoyed our tour with our guide very much. This was not too far of a drive. The Landcape is so beautiful and the trip offers a little bit of everything with cycling, walking, shoppin... See more
My wife and I enjoyed our tour with our guide very much. This was not too far of a drive. The Landcape is so beautiful and the trip offers a little bit of everything with cycling, walking, shopping, a boat ride. In this tour we had chance to view the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. At the end of this tour, we had the evening street food tours on foot with many delicious dishes. unforgettable memory
09 Apr 2019
09 Apr 2019
A peaceful, beautiful location in North Vietnam We enjoyed several nights relaxing in this resort at the end of a long narrow road. Hotel lovely, location stunning to relax and enjoy the landscape... See more
A peaceful, beautiful location in North Vietnam We enjoyed several nights relaxing in this resort at the end of a long narrow road. Hotel lovely, location stunning to relax and enjoy the landscape. The food in the restaurant was a little hit and miss in terms of matching the menu expectation and being so remote. Staff were extremly courteous, friendly and helpful especially when we had minor problems. A great plus is the absence of karaoke and other noisy activities that spoil so many Vietnamese resorts - it really was a "hideaway" from the noise. Overall a very relaxing time and enjoyable experience and we would return.
09 Mar 2019
09 Mar 2019
Brilliant day exploring Mai Chau! Started with Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. so much more. The lu... See more
Brilliant day exploring Mai Chau! Started with Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. so much more. The lunch was tasty and the bike trip through the rice fields was stunning! Only a short bike ride so don't worry about the bike quality, some people walked it as it wasn't far so don't worry about that. Cruise trip in Ha Long bay was great. Transfers to and from the hotel were very smooth. Brilliant day!