Our bookings system need at least 2 days in advance booking. Please select suitable date!
What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : All of people: friend, couple, family, children
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SGF02
Chinatown in Ho Chi Minh City is also known as the name Cho Lon is largest Vietnamese’s Chinatown with roots dating back to 1778; it’s also a place of great historical and cultural importance. Explore the vivid and distinct charm of this little-explored corner of the city and learn the secrets behind one of the world’s oldest and largest Chinatowns.
- Explore the hidden beauty in the Chinese Temples
- Experience the tranquil vibe in Chinatown and try their cuisine.
Select a date and participants:
- Walking, Taxi (if your hotel is far away from the starting point of the itinerary)
- Price Includes
- Tour guide (Local English speaking students available)
- Price Excludes
- Transportation (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
If you are unable to join the tour on the day and at the time scheduled, you must notify us within 3 hours of the departure.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step.
- Full itinerary
We can start the tour at 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM depending on your booking.
Our guide will welcome you at your hotel then start the Chinatown Tour. Because Thien Hau Temple is too far from the city centre to walk, it will be more convenient to catch a cab and travel to there.
The tour will begin with a visit to Chinatown in Saigon, which is the biggest Chinese community in the South of Vietnam.
We will visit to two temples below:
- Thien Hau Temple (Tue Thanh Hoi Quan), was built in the early 19th Century dedicated to Thien Hau, as known as Lady of the Sea. The pagoda is not only a valuable work of history, architecture, and sculpture but also an important religious site of the community of Chinese-Vietnamese in HCM City.
- Quan Cong Temple (Nghia An Hoi Quan), noteworthy for its gilded woodwork, was built in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century, known as the biggest Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation in Saigon.
After that, we will visit one of two destinations below:
- Cha Tam Church: one of oldest places for Chinese-Vietnamese Christians in Cholon, which witnessed some historical events in the past.
- Cuong Ky Mi Gia: an eatery located on the street of Ha Ton Quyen – the world of dumplings in Chinatown.
Tailored to your needs and objectives, our Chinatown tours can be personalized visiting your specific places of interest in the aforementioned ones.
Tour ends at around 12:00 PM (for the morning tour) or 5:00 PM (for the afternoon tour).
We have sent the Free Tour to Chinatown in Saigon itineraries to your email!
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0