What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL02
This tour is special designed for visitors who love the peaceful atmosphere of the nature and prefer the learning trip.Highlights of this trip are visits to Lat Village, Silk Factory, Linh An Pagoda, Cricket Farm, Silk Factory, and discovery of the imposing wild scene of Elephant Waterfall.
- Learn about daily life of local people
- Watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making
- Visit interesting attractions in Dalat such as Van Thanh Flower Village, Silk Factory, Linh An Pagoda, Cricket Farm, Silk Factory, Elephant Waterfall
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- 1 Lunch
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- English speaking tourist guide
- A/C transfer during the tour
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Tasting rice wine, tasting crickets
- Bottled water (not applied joining tour)
- Price Excludes
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Da Lat Countryside tour full day
08:30 Pick up from hotel in Da Lat.
In the morning, you will enjoy fresh air on the way to Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to daily lives of local people. Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful! We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of huge jungle. Let’s stop to visit Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee) : tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about coffee making process. Then take a walk around K’Ho minority village. The most interesting thing of this tour is the Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
Have lunch at local restaurant on the way
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the imposing wild scene of Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive! roaring like thunder! Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people. Have you ever try local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of Organic Rice Wine! Cricket Farm is the last place of countryside, tasting the fried crickets (included fee) and enjoy it! crunchy! On the way back to Da Lat, you will visit Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Da Lat Railway Station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzeland.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.7
02 Apr 2019
Really wish we have more time in Dalat. Dalat is so different from other sites in Vietnam we had traveled. The weather in Dalat was so special, the landscape was beautiful and dreaming. However, I got a flu due to temperature difference when returning to Ho Chi Minh City and it wasn't a problem.
30 Mar 2019
Completely addicted with the beauty of Dalat, I never imagined how great it was like that. The scenery was so green and beautiful. At the late afternoon, we had an opportunity to visit Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Da Lat Railway Station, this is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, very beautiful.
23 Mar 2019
I love Dalat!!! For me, it was one of the most beautiful attractions in Vietnam, the landscape was so gorgeous and poetic, the weather was so nice, people were extremely friendly and hospitable. Highly recommend for amatuer backpackers like me!!!
27 Feb 2019
10 Feb 2019
We had a great day in Dalat! Picked up at the hotel around 8.30 am by minivan, good English speaking guide told us briefly about the itinerary and sights to visit, like: Lat Village, Silk Factory, Linh An Pagoda, Cricket Farm, Silk Factory, and Elephant Waterfall.. I have known it's a busy day, but well worth it! In each destination, you would have a free time to take photos and free-visit. Highly recommend!!!