What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL03
This tour will take you to visit many attractive destinations as well as discover the culture of this highland city, Da Lat. Your trip will start with visit of Golden Valley, next continue to Lat Village, Linh Quang Pagoda, then visit the French Quarter, and end with the Old Train Station.
- Visit villages of Chill and Lach ethnic people
- Learn more about the local life and the unique culture of people in Da Lat
- Visit the famous attractions in Da Lat such as the Old Train Station, Golden valley, Linh Quang Pagoda, Lang Biang Mountain...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- A/C transfer during tour
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Bottled water (not applied joining tour)
- Price Excludes
- Old train ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Jeep ticket fee in Lang Biang Mountain
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Da Lat Cultural tour full day
8:15 - 8:30 am: Our guide meets you at your hotel.
In the morning, the guide will take you to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, visit their Traditional Architecture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm are cultivated by Lach people. Keeping on moving more around 0,5km to Langbiang tourist site, you can get the Jeep car (optional fee) to reach the peak of Langbiang Mountain – the roof of Da Lat (1950m height) to enjoy fantastic views of Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole Da Lat city and listen to its legendary love story from your guide. We keep the way to Golden Valley (also called The Second Da Lat City) for immersing in dreaming nature and combine to discover culture of Chill ethnic people around. On the way back, you can take a look at varieties of animals in Central Highland showed in Da Lat Biological Research Institute with many species that you just see for the first time. And then you will enjoy local food featuring to Da Lat style for your lunch.
Have lunch at local restaurant on the way
In the afternoon, you will visit The Magic Table which make you amazing & curious about its owner, truth or it is a bunch of baloney? Let’s come and see! Just some steps from Magic Table you will keep on reaching to Thien Vuong Co Sat Pagoda (also called Chinese pagoda) is famous for its three sandal-wood statues of Buddhist. The next place of tour will be Lam Dong Museum (Ethnic Minority Museum) displays ancient artefacts and pottery, as well as costumes and musical instruments of local ethnic minorities as the best place for tourist understand the history of Lam Dong province and Da Lat in the past. On the way back Da Lat city center, we visit the French Quarter with the chain of many old-style villas appears in the pine trees, if you are the photographer you maybe like this place.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.9
23 Mar 2019
Excellent tour!!! I was opened my vision so much after the tour. Very useful and meaningful, especially with young people like me. The tour guide spoke English very well, we had an interesting conversation about domestic culture of Dalat.
10 Mar 2019
No regret at all when booking this tour though the weather didn't support us much. But in general, the tour was well-arranged, carefully selected destinations, informative tour guide. Highly vote for!!!
26 Feb 2019
My class booked this tour for our graduation thesis, and we all had high score, our teacher appreciated highly our thesis. Many thanks for the information that tour guide gave us in Dalat. Definitely back to this city later to discover deeper.
14 Feb 2019
We decided to book this tour to discover the thick layer of Dalat history, and as we expected, we learned so many interesting things about this beautiful city, never thought that it used to be a wild land with a few ethnic villages in over 100 years old. Highly recommend for those who love exploring culture.
22 Jan 2019
We only contacted and booked this tour one day in advance but the tour was still well-arranged. It was great to have the good guides, they are young and very passionate. Hope to see you one day in Dalat!