With Vietnam tour group in Hoi An, cycling around the old town, dropping flower lights, enjoying specialties ... are things you should try to feel the world heritage site in Quang Nam.
1. Cycle to explore the old town or village: the quarter is not too broad, stunning ancient architecture is reason why many travelers choose the bicycle as the main means to explore Hoi An.
Bicycle as the main means to explore Hoi An
2. Enjoy the world's most delicious bread in Hoi An - Phuong's bread. Here the bread has small shape, and tapered ends. Ram meat is the main ingredient. Highlights of Phuong's bread is the delicious and special crumb which does not lose the taste of the cake after 2-4 hours.
3.Cloth in the old town: Many tourists travelling to Hoi An affirmed that clothes sewed here are beautiful. Just a few hours after you ask, tailors will finish sewing the clothes you like. Even if you can not wait, just leave your measure and address, the shop will send the product to your hands.
4. Swim on Cua Dai beach and enjoy fresh seafood. Additionally, you can also go to beach in the evening to watch the shimmering beach under the oil lamp.
5.Take a boat on the Thu Bon River, see the gorgeous sand dunes, smell the scent of rice, watch mountains ... Also in evening, you can have dinner with friends, sing and play the guitar on a boat floating on river. This is also an interesting experience.
Tra Que Village
6. Visit Tra Que vegetable village, learn the characteristics of local vegetables, watch the cows graze or join fun buffalo riding services .
7. Visit Kim Bong carpentry village in Cam Kim, far away Hoi An a boat trip. Here, you will hear story of the artisan telling that his father were invited by Nguyen kings to the capital to build and renovate the building.
Thanh Ha pottery
8. Travel to Thanh Ha pottery village far away 3 km from Hoi An. In 16th-17th century, Thanh Ha was famous for pottery, and terracotta. At that time, Thanh Ha's products are exchanged throughout almost of provinces in the central.
9. Thanh Nam fishing village is also one of the traditional villages in Hoi An. Here, you can sightseeing both the fishing village and Cua Dai beach by a boat or a basket boat.
Visit Fishing village
10. Drop flower lights: On 1st and 15th of the month, Hoi An organizes the flower light festival. However, the flower lights are sold on most of the days of the month. You can buy, and drop across the river to the wish.
flower lights on Thu Bon river, Hoi an